My TM 812 at Status 60 in Modis and still no photo. Unusual? | FerrariChat

My TM 812 at Status 60 in Modis and still no photo. Unusual?

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by markmoon, Oct 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. markmoon

markmoon Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    My car is status 60 in Modis according to my dealer’s last update last week. Yet, still no photos in My Ferrari. My F12 has 2 photos by this stage. Has Ferrari simply dispensed with even bothering with this process? Any others experiences? Thanks.

of2worlds likes this.
  2. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    I am driving my Portofino for a week now and I only have one picture from the build...Also my 812 got delivered in Jan without the dealer knowing until he saw the car arrive at the dealership. It sounds like Ferrari, like all other companies have had some delays in production this year and they are focusing on getting cars to clients instead of posting photos. I think they have done an excellent job compared to other brands I have ordered (and still wait for), so I don’t mind getting the pictures later! I bet your 812 will get delivered quickly, although you may not have all the pictures at the time of delivery

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

3. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    By the way - and not for this thread- the Portofino is a terrific car...I am amazed at the quality, looks and experience...Definitely recommend to anyone who didn’t like the California to take a serious look. As a daily driver it is unbeatable

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

4. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Agreed, loved the loaner one we had! Amazing car all around.

Mark, I got all the 488 pics even before it arrived in August. So not sure whats happening now.