NBA team in 3-5 years | FerrariChat

NBA team in 3-5 years

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by TheMayor, May 11, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
  2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Hopefully if they relocate a team it ends up being the Raptors. Vancouver was a failed attempt at the NBA in Canada and they are better off in Memphis. Thankfully the Raptors were eliminated this playoffs as ratings would've been terrible had they advanced. Location wise the easiest move would be the Sacramento Kings.

3. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I would hope 5 years so things can get going with the other professional teams here first. It's an interesting time here in Vegas to say the least. I am so excited to be a part of it all. When I moved here 10 years ago and real estate took a dump I never dreamed I would see what is going on here today and the future looking so bright.

4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #4 TheMayor, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    I drove past the construction of Raiders stadium yesterday. To be honest, it gave me chills to see all the cranes moving stuff around. What a fantastic location its going to be right off the freeway. I moved here in 2006. I thought we would never, ever see any professional sports team in our city because of the "gambling" issue and the meltdown in 2009. What's happening now is simply amazing.

I think an NBA team would do really well here the same way the Golden Knights have drawn in visiting teams. The Raiders are already "pre-marketing" themselves in Vegas without offending people in Oakland. Certainly understandable but you see and hear more and more about community outreach and other programs as they move here permanently.

5. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    I wish I could post the slide show they did for us when we met with the Raiders about buying PSLs. I was thoroughly impressed. The stadium is going to be one hell of an addition to the town.

6. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Joker...remember me when Eagles come to town! Cash transaction!:)

joker57676 likes this.