Need Help With 'Ladder' Software! | FerrariChat

Need Help With 'Ladder' Software!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by LMP234, Jun 22, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LMP234

LMP234 Formula 3

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Hey all,

I'm currently interning for a Boutique Investment Bank in San Diego, and was asked to research any and all information and products pertaining to 'laddering' software.

Essentially we have a company that needs to implement dynamic software based on Life Insurance Policies put into the system. Then as we build a database of this information, we can sort it to our needs based off select criteria we choose.

It's all a bit over my head, but was wondering if anyone could help give some advice and/or direction!

Thank!
    Leon

2. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but from what I understand you just want someone to build you a php frontend to a sql database. You can run queries of your choice to search for certain records?

It shouldn't be that hard, sounds like basic 101 relationship db stuff. I think.

3. prohydro

prohydro Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Check out www.coghead.com, they have a sweet interface to let you build apps without too much programming. It's aimed at exactly the type of thing you're looking to do, which is build an app to sort data quickly without much programming at all.

4. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Can you be more specific on the life insurance data that needs to be pulled, stored and/or mined?