Need Help | FerrariChat

Need Help

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Gonzales25, Jun 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gonzales25

Gonzales25 Rookie

Jun 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Hi All, I'm a new member and extremely happy to be part of this forum and possibly the owner of a beautiful 458..... That being said the car I'm looking at is in Charlotte NC and I live in San Antonio, I'm getting a PPI done BUT would like to get an actual set of eyes on the car. Does anyone here maybe live or know someone that could possibly just take a look at the car for me? I'm thinking about flying but would like to save the $$ if possible. Thanks so much everyone.
    Cheers Robert

Sorry for the multiple posts, just trying to get this out to anyone that might be able to help me.

2. Clay512TR

Clay512TR Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2015
    Sammamish, WA
    Full Name:
    Clayton Lee Stephens
    I would help if it was the Phoenix area. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Gonzales25

Gonzales25 Rookie

Jun 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Thanks Sir!! If my search continues and ends up in Phoenix I'll keep you in mind LOL.....

Clay512TR likes this.
  4. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Robert: When your search turns up what appears to be the right car, arrange for a 3rd party inspection with you present. Get on a airplane and see for yourself; there's no room for complacency. I've done likewise for cars worth considerably less than a 458; no way would I buy sight unseen. That's the best advise you're going to get.

Joe

5. Gonzales25

Gonzales25 Rookie

Jun 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Thanks for the sound advice Sir!

bubbaboy likes this.
  6. raines

raines Karting

May 7, 2004
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Robert- They have Foreign Cars Charlotte there, https://www.foreigncarscharlotte.com/ but definitely agree with seeing the car yourself.