New building for San Antonio Ferrari dealer | FerrariChat

New building for San Antonio Ferrari dealer

Discussion in '612/599' started by Patrnflyr, May 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Patrnflyr

Patrnflyr Karting

Jan 23, 2012
    Lubbock, TX
    Was pulling out of San Antonio on I-10 W and saw a long row of Ferraris at the brand new dealer. They were giving tours so we turned around and took a peak at people's cars. Pretty impressive array of models. A TDF, F40, 599 GTO, a bunch of Testarossa's, 360's and 430's. A Scuderia, Challenge Stradale and Speciale too. No vintage cars but I was impressed with the turn out. Dealer looks like they're in good hands with the SA Club. Was funny to watch a Huracan be turned away and he had to park with us low life in the public parking area.

2. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    The Lambo guy won't be buying a ferrari any time soon. I think making him park in the nissan lot was bull****.

3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    So where do they draw the line? Porsches get to park in the Ferrari lot? A-Ms? Alfas? Seemed pretty simple to me. Ferraris only, except maybe Maseratis.

4. shawminator

shawminator Karting

May 16, 2008
    Austin
    The dealership is stunning. I just visited last week. Great selection of cars and friendly staff.

5. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    That's my dealership. Great new facility and the staff is outstanding. Go there the first Saturday of every month for the FCA chapter meeting.

Cheers,

George

of2worlds likes this.