News

New energy drink

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by WJHMH, Jan 21, 2004.

1. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Will
    I'm sure some of you have seen or tried this. I found some at a bar here in Houston. Gives a whole new meaning to "POON TANG."

http://www.sumpoosie.com/

Enjoy:)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    interesting... in their comparison they are definitely right about the same old "bull" though! It tastes like medicine, ugh. Although it is strangely addicting, and they are a large sponsor of motorsport...

4. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    I'd like to try it but it requires a monthly fee.

5. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    I was just musing the other day,

"You know, If I could figure out how to bottle some p***y and sell it, I'd be a wealthy man."

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short.

6. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    LOL!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    #6 ashsimmonds, Dec 27, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    can't wait to try it.

being nocturnal/insomniac i'm dependent on energy drinks on a daily basis to get me through a day-job. :(

they all taste like crap, but they come into their own as a vodka mixer. prior to such drinks being readily available on the market, i had a strictly 9-5 govt job, but by 11am i'd be nodding onto my keyboard. so in the 90's i drank JOLT, until they banned it for too much caffiene. in fact, the health/food dept i werked for were partially responsible for taking it off the market... idiots. :)

red bull is just too costly as a daily habit, it would cost me around $60-70 a week just to stay awake. for the last couple years i've been using sugarfree V, my habit only costs around $30-40 a week for that stuff.

what i'm really annoyed at though, is there used to be an enery drink called Black Stallion... now THAT stuff was nice, and with vodka... mammamia! i really wish i could get hold of that again. :( rewards for anyone who can supply me! pleeease.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login