News

For Sale New Enzo luggage 3pce set from Schedoni red black carbon

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Dec 21, 2018.

1. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Hey,

I believe this is kind of special so i didn't want to add it to my storefront thread... anyways i updated my completely mixed list of belongings regarding the latest outgoings. There you also find more of the Enzo luggage pics if you want to share them with somebody:
    Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fh1drys0e64a5dg/AAClY-AAuwyr3Okt9hrZ8cfRa?dl=0
    List: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5l012z1hz88a3d/GarageCleanUp_List.xlsx?dl=0

If anybody is interested in this never used Enzo luggage set let me know. It contains 1 smaller bag and two suit/dress carriers (One for him, one for her). All of them coming in unique red satin dust covers.

Enjoy just looking at them and PM me if interested... and if you don't have the Enzo itself yet for the luggage set you can text me as well. I might help you out!

Enjoy the holidays FChatters :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. StartedFromTheBottom

Rossa Subscribed

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Got some inquiries... of course questions about pricing. Considering Enzo values right now i'd say 7500€. I prefer to sell in Europe with possibility to pick up/delivery...
    Happy new year!

3. StartedFromTheBottom

Rossa Subscribed

May 9, 2016
    Europe
  4. StartedFromTheBottom

Rossa Subscribed

May 9, 2016
    Europe
  5. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
  6. StartedFromTheBottom

Rossa Subscribed

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    There s a sign on the left bottom corner telling SOLD for 8.600£. Of course i can’t look into the truth but i believe Silverstone auctions is reliable source?!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. StartedFromTheBottom

Rossa Subscribed

May 9, 2016
    Europe