New Ferrari site:AWESOME | Page 3 | FerrariChat

New Ferrari site:AWESOME

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by redryder, Nov 24, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I know, my point was simply Rob is getting some sponsor perms for free.

2. davehelms

davehelms F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Helms
    Never under estimate the ability to completely screw up a perfectly good thread. Fanman and I have tried but we pale in comparison to this........

Use the dictionary Dave...Tit, not Teat...damn city kids.

DaveM, It took you one hour and 3 mins for you to take the topic of a completely respectful conversation between Rob and myself back full circle. Post names NOW or drop it. That salt shaker is empty, doesnt work, put it away and grab up some fiber this weekend...it helps.

Rob.... I would never suggest to let something go on your own site. I know EXACTLY what that feel's like first hand. You and Dave asked a question... Had to be on a thread bearing my name? What a value!

Damn, dont even consider closing this one now!

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

I know the difference. I've handled both in my life, ok?

Just can't post a picture of the other, due to the FREAKIN' RULES here.

DM

4. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    #54 355, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
    Wow, you really have me shaking now. If you didnt carry all the clout here, one of your mods would have banned you already.
    I guess I should have applologized for speaking my mind on 9-11 or being pissed at one of your buddy mods because he is totaly anti-Ferrari. If thats got me in the top 10 "trolls" around here then Im glad.

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    for commercial spam? racist posts?

6. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    With the way your question is worded the answer is no. But that is not what this thread was about. It was about one specific great long time user....

And now I learned a new word---I am going to use that this week sometime--:D

7. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Believe me, we've tried. The software won't let us. :D

DM

8. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Exactly. And that's ALL Rob was trying to do. Get to the bottom of that kind of potential problem, and while he was doing so, he closed the thread.

Great user, bad user, in between, if they start posting commercially, without being a sponsor, then I think it is reasonable of the paying sponsors to expect those types of posts to go away.

DM

9. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    :)

10. davehelms

davehelms F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Helms
    Good by me.

11. davehelms

davehelms F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Helms
    Hit water now, hole cant get any deeper...just pushing sand

12. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    Hey, has anyone seen my wooden F50? :D

13. saw1998

saw1998 F1 Veteran

Jun 8, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #63 saw1998, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
    I would like to assure ALL FerrariChat sponsors that the products manufactured and sold by Scuderia Rampante Innovations (SRI) meet the legal requirements for patentability and, hence, are completely unique and novel. Patent applications are currently on file with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Accordingly, ALL sponsors on FerrariChat need not be concerned in any way that SRI will usurp their business, as none of the products manufactured and sold by SRI are similar to those sold by others. SRI has achieved solutions to problems that, heretofore, have been unidentified and/or unsolvable - hence the novelty aspect. Given these facts, we basically have "much ado about nothing".

In fact, I would actually say that SRI's products will actually serve to increase business for many sponsors, as a well-running, trouble-free Ferrari makes for a happy, satisfied owner - one who appreciates his/her car and spends money on both mechanical (i.e., Ferrari Service and Parts Sales) and cosmetic issues (i.e., Ferrari Parts Sales and Restoration).

14. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Wow, did I ever run into a **** show.

Guys come on now, we're hopefully all on the same side. We all love Ferrari here.

tifosi :)

Lets go. Enough of this

15. Llenroc

Llenroc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Vern
    Yo, Mr. Helms I will never buy anything from your company YOU ARE WAY TO CONTROVERSIAL! as this thread has clearly pointed out. Braaahahahaha

16. captglen

captglen Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2007
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Glenn L.
    Then you my friend will be the loser, his stuff is superior to anything else out there.

17. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Can I be a Moderator on FerrariChat please? :eek::eek:

18. rimoore

rimoore Formula 3

Nov 18, 2004
    Island in Maine
    Full Name:
    Richard Moore
    Sorry Pap, I don't think you have enough posts to apply :)

19. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Lol, true that. :p:p

Do I have what it takes to be a Mod on Fchat Rob? :D:D

20. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dave, when you become a sponsor, and I hope that happens soon, will you promise not to send me a PM asking for help with a post or thread? If you're getting hassled, or someone is promoting a competing item without paying the sponsorship fee you're paying?

I'm not arguing about the quality of your product, folks here think you have some good stuff to offer, and they do apear to address some long standing Ferrari issues, and I think that's great. Build a better mousetrap, and people will buy it.

But if the cost of promotion here is to become a sponsor, then you should be a sponsor.

DM

21. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Pap,

Posts made while moderating don't count towards total post count. So, where's the incentive for ya?

and

:D

LOL

:)

ROFLOL

;)

and of course :D :D :D :D :D :D

Are not really moderator tools. :D

DM

22. davehelms

davehelms F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Helms
    I have read your post 5 times and I think I now have a handle on what you are trying to say.

After the last 3 pages..... "when" and "soon"? I think you need to take a moment and re read these pages. Your a businessman, pull off the sandals for a moment and try on my shoes and tell me what you think. Better yet, just re read them, there is no need to discuss/debate your thoughts regarding it. I think you will get the point.

There will be no PM's to you what so ever, yes that's an easy promise to make right now. To date I have only been hassled by one person.....just one, and that was addressed privately to an acceptable level with mutual respect being shown by both parties...... Remember? Novel concept? Worked for a little while until again you pulled out the word Shill...had to plant it here, just couldn't let it go. Upside to all this? I finally got to talk with Rob and get to know him a little, that was enjoyable.

Changing directions, My best wishes to you and your family for a Happy Thanksgiving.

23. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Hear, hear! :D

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone back home in the United States. ;)

All the best,
    Andrew.

24. davehelms

davehelms F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Helms
    Yah, thats me, Mr. Controversial, hiding behing my New Age, Boulder Milk Toast persona.... looking for an area to stir up a mess. But, what did you think of the play Mrs Lincoln?

Glenn, Llenroc is a good friend who is just trying to get a poke in at me.

25. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    #75 355, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    You have always been causing crap since the old days. Dont think we dont know who you really are. Those inventions of yours come very easy for an alien.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login