New lurker | FerrariChat

New lurker

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by gh0st0, Jul 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    hello,
    Started lurking for a ferrari as i was on the fence for a porsche, was turned on to FF/gtc4lusso by this forum and really liking them. Anyone here ever have the same dilemma? Was looking at a carrera 4 gts, was going to be driving either a lot

2. Imran Shahab

Imran Shahab Rookie

Jul 5, 2018
    New York
    Full Name:
    imran shahab
    Just got my first Ferrari FF. I would go with the Ferrari over the Carrera 4 anyday

gh0st0 likes this.
  3. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    Nice, if I may ask, given the choice, why would you choose the ff? I keep reading how the ff is not meant to be a dd. Just curious on how you arrived at that.

4. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    FF all the way

gh0st0 likes this.
  5. Imran Shahab

Imran Shahab Rookie

Jul 5, 2018
    New York
    Full Name:
    imran shahab
    It was actually designed to be a DD but could also be a exotic sports car when needed. I've heard of people driving theirs all year round, even in the winter.
    My only draw back is that the navigation screen and unit are out dated. The new GTC4 has a nice bigger screen and the tech upgraded. Otherwise the car is great. When Ferrari finally does away with the 12's and goes to all turbo 8's I believe the cars with 12's in a few years will start to nicely appreciate. So you get practicality with the chance of appreciation.

gh0st0 likes this.