New to Las Vegas! | FerrariChat

New to Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by NYFAIM, Jan 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NYFAIM

NYFAIM Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 22, 2015
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Howard R.
    Hi all - I have moved to Las Vegas a couple of months ago from the wet and soggy Pacific Northwest. The moss is gradually starting to fall off! Even though it's a bit more chilly than I expected, the sunshine is a big plus.

I would love to meet up with any local Ferrari owners - particularly if there are any 308/328 owners. I'm in the process of starting my search for my first Ferrari, and have settled on a 84/85 308.

If there are any regular get togethers, like cars and coffee let me know - I'd love to meet up with some local gearheads, of any marque. My current cars at the moment are my M4 and my 427 SC cobra replica.

2. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    We are going through a cold snap! Burrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

I am a non Ferrari owner but I do go to a meet on Eastern (9500 S. Eastern Ave) south of the 215 freeway on Saturdays at times. I don't know if they still do Cars and Coffee at the facility on South Las Vegas blvd at "SpeedVegas" but that was an every Saturday thing. I am kind of anti social but I do get out to check out cars every so often.

3. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    Howard,

Come out to Cars and Coffee on Eastern Saturday. I'll be there with my white Ferrari 348. I've owned 37 Ferraris including a few 308's as well. Welcome to Las Vegas!!

4. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott

Maybe I will bring my Lotus out this Saturday, it supposed to be fairly nice compared to what it has been.

5. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Welcome to town.

6. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
  7. NYFAIM

NYFAIM Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 22, 2015
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Howard R.
    Thanks - I'll bring the cobra out. What's a good time to get there?

8. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott

Have to work, oh well another time

9. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    Sorry I didn't make it, my driveway was wet, wasn't sure if more rain was coming. I'll be there next week, good time is around 8AM.

10. NYFAIM

NYFAIM Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 22, 2015
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Howard R.
    No worries - I didn't take my cobra either - weather was too iffy for me as well!

BTW, what's the best exotics get together in LV? In Seattle there was a car meet every Saturday morning called Exotics at Redmond Town Center. I think I may have been spoiled. There was always a large turnout of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens, Porsches, etc. Plus there was always a few halo cars that would show up.

11. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Best IMO used to be the one at Siena Deli and Trattoria in October but they didn't hold it this past year. Usually all the supercar Ferraris, a smattering of vintage and dozens of the newer ones. Also all the recent model Lambos and Astons, and a few other exotics.

There's a meet at Tivoli Village where a rental Bugatti shows up, and someone has a Pagani they bring.

12. TeamMeggy

TeamMeggy Rookie

Jan 6, 2019
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Luca
    Do you have some details on the Tivoli meet ups? I live close by & would love to take some of my cars to a local meet up.

13. Donatella

Donatella Karting

Aug 26, 2007
    US

Here you go.

.http://ferrariclubvegas.com/