News

New to the list

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by GT-Don, Feb 3, 2004.

1. GT-Don

GT-Don Rookie

Feb 3, 2004
    Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I am in Mesa, moving to Gilbert soon. I am hoping to get a Ferrari soon...next day or 2. I was wondering what the car is on Arizonaguys name when he post. Hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys soon.
    Thanks,
    Don

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bigbaddad

bigbaddad Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    John Roberts

Hi Don!

Welcome to the club, what model are you getting? Is it a local car? The AZ Ferrari Club has a fair number of activites, you should come on out. WWW.ferrariaz.com

Post some pictures when you get your car!

-John

4. beast

beast F1 Veteran

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    GT-Don

Welcome to Ferrari Chat.

Rob

5. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    GT-Don, what part of Mesa are you in? The car in my avatar is my favorite car of course... The Ferrari F40.

6. GT-Don

GT-Don Rookie

Feb 3, 2004
    Hey guys, right now we are in E. Mesa, Sossaman and Guadalupe area. As far as what Ferrari I have.....none, I am hoping to aquire 3 in the next day or 2 through a settlement. I will refrain from posting the models until I have them in my possession. I will say they will all be for sale, and from what I understand all are new. I will be selling at a discount just to get rid of them...(sorry if that sounds bad) I know nothing about Ferrari's
    I am not a dealer, just an individual with some bad luck trying to recoup my losses!
    Thanks,
    Don

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    I'm in the east too... Crismon & Southern here.

9. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Welcome.