New to the list | FerrariChat

New to the list

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by GT-Don, Feb 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GT-Don

GT-Don Rookie

Feb 3, 2004
    Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I am in Mesa, moving to Gilbert soon. I am hoping to get a Ferrari soon...next day or 2. I was wondering what the car is on Arizonaguys name when he post. Hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys soon.
    Thanks,
    Don

2. bigbaddad

bigbaddad Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    John Roberts

Hi Don!

Welcome to the club, what model are you getting? Is it a local car? The AZ Ferrari Club has a fair number of activites, you should come on out. WWW.ferrariaz.com

Post some pictures when you get your car!

-John

3. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    GT-Don

Welcome to Ferrari Chat.

Rob

4. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    GT-Don, what part of Mesa are you in? The car in my avatar is my favorite car of course... The Ferrari F40.

5. GT-Don

GT-Don Rookie

Feb 3, 2004
    Hey guys, right now we are in E. Mesa, Sossaman and Guadalupe area. As far as what Ferrari I have.....none, I am hoping to aquire 3 in the next day or 2 through a settlement. I will refrain from posting the models until I have them in my possession. I will say they will all be for sale, and from what I understand all are new. I will be selling at a discount just to get rid of them...(sorry if that sounds bad) I know nothing about Ferrari's
    I am not a dealer, just an individual with some bad luck trying to recoup my losses!
    Thanks,
    Don

6. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I'm in the east too... Crismon & Southern here.

7. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Welcome.