News

No auto-up on passenger side window. Why not!?!?!

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Jason B, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Ok, what I find annoying is there is no AUTO UP feature for the passenger side window!!! This drives me nuts. Same thing on my Lambo. These Italian cars always leave this feature off! I'm hoping someone says the 458 passenger window has auto up and mine is just not working right???

Every other normal car has this standard for 10 years.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. buddyg

buddyg F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Nope no auto up for passenger side, dumb for sure.

docf likes this.
  4. Rexcat458

Rexcat458 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2019
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Steve
  5. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Yes! Dumb! They know we are putting the windows down to hear more of the exhaust and it’s like they did this on purpose when we go to put the windows up, maybe I need to develop a small circuit to fix this problem.

6. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Ok. Next question. Does this still happen in the 488? If yes, how about F8? Good reason to upgrade

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Can't check the car now, but the manual of the 488 says driver's window has auto up and down and passenger window only has auto down (I wonder how this is supposed to make sense).

9. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Lol, to confuse you more, my lambo manual says the passenger widows is supposed to have auto down and auto up, but it doesn't have auto up, but says it does. (and everyone else that has that car doesn't have auto up) Make you wonder if the UK gets auto up and USA doesn't. But again, it's still dumb.