HOU - Northside Imports | FerrariChat

HOU Northside Imports

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Ferris Bueller, Aug 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Any feedback on this dealership?
    I see some bad reviews and interested in a car that If I buy will be bought sight unseen

2. txtony

txtony Rookie

May 3, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Tony
    No feedback but enough locals on here, might be worth asking someone to swing by and check it out. Does not appear any Ferraris there so must be another make?

I am not that close unfortunately for a quick visit, someone in the Woodlands or Spring area would be better.

3. MobileJay

MobileJay Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason Cavallo
    I haven't had any issues with them. I bought out of state but I take my 4C there for any service the car needs and everything has been good so far.

u2fast and Shark01 like this.
  4. AREDSTALLION

AREDSTALLION Rookie

Jul 16, 2012
    Full Name:
    NA
    I used them to buy my 2016 C7 Corvette with 3567 miles, sight unseen as I live about 2 hours away. I drove down there and had no problems, the car was exactly as described, paperwork was easy and fast. They have a Ferrari but I do not believe it is for sale. When I was down there they had Alfa Romeo and Maserati's though. I received a fair price for my trade in and it did not take to long. I would say if I was in the market for the cars they have I would look at them again when I buy.