430 - Not even registered yet... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

430 Not even registered yet...

Discussion in '360/430' started by PCarRI, Apr 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    It prob doesn’t show in the pics, but there a some pretty significant dents in the door panel, it’s not just paint work. Plus there are large black marks left going down the rear quarter from the rubber. If it was just paint work I could almost live with it..

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    So I’ve heard tremendous conflicting info on this. That if a police report isn’t filed and the shop doesn’t report it, it doesn’t show up... not saying it’s right, just saying it’s another one of those he said she said things

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Black marks might buff off but not the dents.

4. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    My body guy said the exact same thing via the pics I sent. The black marks should buff out no problem, but he’d need to see the dents to figure out what he could do, which obv is an issue in the current climate...

Every time I go out to the garage I feel like I’m gonna throw up...

5. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Again, just a good luck ding. Just a car.

6. Jason Crandall

Jason Crandall F1 Veteran

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Good. Now you can enjoy the car. Take it to a body shop for a quote. Pay cash to fix and keep enjoying. No big deal.

Also, as long as there isn't a police report you probably can claim it on insurance and not have it show up on carfax but I'd ask first. If it's a couple thousand to fix it's not worth reporting to insurance anyways. If it's $50K to fix (it's not) then I'd claim insurance.

Whatever you do do NOT get a police report.