Online video feed of a 360 collision repair | FerrariChat

Online video feed of a 360 collision repair

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by 1QuikGN, Oct 20, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1QuikGN

1QuikGN Rookie

Dec 31, 2003
  2. Valence

Valence Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris& Brian Coffing
    Certainly unimpressive so far (watched the last two videos) - sure wouldn't want that car when he's done with it. Guy seems to know very little about Ferraris and especially aluminum - he thought the gas tanks were steel...

3. spiderseeker

spiderseeker Formula 3

Jul 22, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I just hope it shows up on Carfax as salvage, so no one gets stuck with it.

4. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007

WELL>>> If the owner crashed the car and took the insurance check but also bought the car from the insurance company there is a good chance it would NOT show up on carfax. Here in NY if you buy out the car you wreck from the insurance company you retain the title and the title is not branded.

Known wrecked cars always sell for less. The reason is because they are fixed for less. This video is a great example of why not to buy a reck. I am sure it will look great on the outside but what is under the skin is what really matter, especially with a car like Ferrari.

5. Paul_308

Paul_308 Formula 3

Mar 12, 2004
    I'm impressed how much of the car resembles the way 3x8s are built...from seat fastening to gas tanks.
    So dang light weight but strong.

Great video except please someone, spring for a tripod or at least a digicorder with steady-cam.

6. Kingair33

Kingair33 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    This car was a PIR during some event advertising the web page but I had forgot it, thanks for the link. The car looked far worse in person. The drivers side foot well was buckled to the center console but interesting to see what is done with it.