Opinions needed on 488 terms | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Opinions needed on 488 terms

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dansage, May 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

U are always so nice paul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulchua likes this.
  2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Haha, not always! Especially to Trolls, that's said; I don't think dansage is a Troll; he's done a great job furnishing evidence.

On another note, ownership of a Ferrari (or anything for that matter) has never been a litmus test for participating on the forums...I think people ask just to make sure they are not talking to a troll or faker. It happens so often, that people get jaded.

3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

To be honest in the bay area i see a lot of kids (mostly asians) with silly money either from business or parents.
    Other day one kid must have been 25tops had an aventador sv roadster brand new.
    No point in hating;) having a nice car young is a blessing but at the same time it can also be just a toy and fluster those of us who truly appreciate ferraris and saved all of our lives to get one. Different strokes for different folks;)
    That being said; i got mine in my early 30’s and im glad before that i had some proper driving lessons and grew steadily my income and car control knowledge.
    Getting that kind of ticket at such a young age isn’t a good thing. Getting old does suck at times but maurity is a plus. When i see how verstappen drives i think that’s a good evidence of that ... fast but reckless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulchua and daytona355 like this.
  4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Ferrari ownership at that age is not hard to believe. There are multiple people I know of back home where their family got them Fcars at that age (+multiple other high end cars in addition to that) from new. It's much more prevalent now and on the west coast.

I think the issue is the discrepancy in the profile with an exact birthday stating 28 years of age and then multiple posts where he's stating he's 20 and didn't address posts asking why. And add on top of that implying he's self-made with a recent 8 figure business sale. I don't know or really care anymore what the real story is, but that's why people were/are skeptical and don't bother commenting anymore.

With that said I'm out and don't really care anymore either.

paulchua likes this.
  5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Very true, selling a watch business at 20/ 28 (or any age for that matter) years of age for 10 million is not something you see every day, that's for sure. Bound to raise eyebrows. That said, living in Silicon Valley, I've seen many folks in their 20s become multi-millionaires overnight.

6. Dansage

Dansage Karting

May 20, 2012
    Sorry thought I addressed it. When I made the profile I just scrolled over birth year and overshot it, nothing nefarious. Anyways here you go, I'm 20.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Congrats on the 488, looks great.

Please do us all a favour and go steady with the loud pedal, don't end up on you tube in some unplanned stunt.;)

8. lukeb817

lukeb817 Rookie

Oct 17, 2017
    Cincinnati, OH
    Did I just see you and your car on Nick Murray’s latest You Tube video? Looks great on video. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

9. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    OP - you already sold your C4S?