News

Paging allan or anyone else with videos

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by robiferretti, Nov 4, 2003.

1. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Anyone who wants their videos put onto DVD PM me for my address and i'll see if i can use the footage. I cant make any promises but i would need raw footage, i can edit it for you. DVD should be availble for december delivery.

For the record I do not need any additional footage. But people like to see their car being drooled over by thousands of people (ie allan) :) I am offering to try and give you guys a chance to put your car in the spotlight.

Allan drop me a line by the way.

2. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Rob,

Have any footage from the ride to Bruce's party in August? I have some. Let me know if you want any.

-Augustine

3. Johns

Johns Guest

Nov 2, 2003
    nj/nyc
    Full Name:
    Johnny East
    robi when r u going to stop collectin vids?

4. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    i can always add videos...figure i will have to make a deadline of 3 weeks from today, thats when i will send it out to be finalized and produced

5. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Rob, did you receive my email abt the East Coast Bull Run video that I sent last week?

6. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Yes greg i got a bunch of emails, thought i replied to them all, i was thinking about just giving out copies at the X-mas party or the next time we meet. waiting for the first mass mail from the guy in charge so i can contact everyone at once. any desire to see it sooner i can figure out a way to get it to you