Paging Markus(Player's Run)...... | FerrariChat

Paging Markus(Player's Run)......

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Edward 96GTS, Feb 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Can you provide details on the next run?
    TIA

2. PlayersMarkus

PlayersMarkus Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Here's the short version :
    Start will be in Manhattan on June 5th, from there we will go Cleveland ( overnight stay ), then via Indianapolis ( incl. track) to Chicago(overnight stop ). From Chicago the next day to Kansas City ( overnight stop ). After lapping Topeka the next morning we will make our way to Denver ( overnight stop ). The next day we will spend 7 hours driving Rocky Mountain Rollercoaster Passes ( including Rocky Mountain National Park ) and will end up in Aspen ( overnight stop ). After visiting the US's highest race track we will cruise to Vegas Baby ( overnight stop ). After one more track and special race cars we will end up with a very special party in Los Angeles on June 12th...or maybe the journey will go on ( last year's participants know what I mean ).
    I hope I have everything right here ;O) This is a very exclusive rally, from the Hotels to the parties to the special events. Besides the racetracks we have so called 'special events' which we will not reveal until rally day. A clue : You will be on the ground, in the air and on the water.
    The entry fee is $ 11,800 ( 1 car, 2 people ) and includes basically everything except gas...all hotels, meals, tracks, special events, parties and more. Entry is limited to 75 cars.

I hope this answers some questions, you can always call me at 303 549 3249 with any questions !

Markus