Paint and Body | FerrariChat

Paint and Body

Discussion in 'Texas' started by mrandig, Aug 23, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mrandig

mrandig Rookie

Jul 1, 2022
    Tomball, TX
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hi All. First time posting.

I'm in the N. Houston area. I'm the proud new owner of a 308 GTSi that is a hot mess. I knew this when I bought it, and I've restored a few muscle cars over the years, but oh man...

Anybody have a good paint and body shop? Interior shop?

Looking forward to seeing what I can learn from you guys (and gals).
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mrandig

mrandig Rookie

Jul 1, 2022
    Tomball, TX
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Just wanted to ask this question a second time, due to lack of responses. Does anybody know or have a good resource for paint and body in the Houston TX area? I know of few shops in the local area (Tomball), but I'd prefer that my Ferrari 308 GTSi is worked on by someone that knows Ferraris.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  3. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    IMO if you are having more than just paint correction performed, I would suggesting bringing it up to Dallas and having Stuart's Paint & Body help you out. They know Ferrari. Enough said.

While its here, Tin Lizzie Affair also in Dallas, is our go to when it comes to the correct leathers and interior on Ferrari. You could get a 2 for 1.

I'm happy to connect you if you choose.

Steve

mrandig likes this.
  4. mrandig

mrandig Rookie

Jul 1, 2022
    Tomball, TX
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Thanks Steve! Just the information I was looking for. Dallas (Plano) is only a few hours away, and its an easy trip.

I looked up Stuart on the internet, but I'll definitely take you up on your offer to make the connection.

I'll be ready to ship as soon as the initial round of mechanical work is done.

Thanks again,

Mark

SAFE4NOW likes this.