Painting in LA? | FerrariChat

Painting in LA?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TestShoot, Jan 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Hey maybe Costa or the rest of the FX crew can hook me up.

I cracked my last disc wheel on my bike, and now I want to get another painted up with the SF shield or just a Cavallino. It will be on my Colnago Ferrari CF3 Frame.

Any suggestions? otherwise I will go to cycle art and have them do it for me.

*PS Yesterday while leaving Crystal Cove, right on that first drop, I hit 58mph on my own power on two wheels. When I have the time trial frame, coming dowm PCH from Pepperdine, with a disc wheel, I routinely hit 70+ so if/when I stop people check my bike out, so consider it advertising space ;) lol

2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron

Tim,
    Give Costa a call - he used to design custom race bikes...in fact, he gifted one to Luca di Montezemulo (sp?) before!! I'm sure he'll be able to hook you up with some paint. His shop's number is 310-575-5663.

B.

3. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills

Will do, sorry you did not make it to CC this weekend. I was looking for ya.

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    seems like the few time i have a moment to call, i get sidetracked just long enough for the shop to close.