I decided today, that due to mounting xmas finances it would be a wise idea to start parting out my 550, rather than send it to the coachworks for a custom body. I probably have a buyer for the motor, but there are some good parts left. PM me if you are looking for something special. I will be sans (bike not counted) Ferrari shortly. In the spring I will probably pick another up once I clear a licensing deal. At that time I might consider the Barchetta or 575, but from what I am hearing the suspension on the 575 is not as good as the 550. I guess I have plenty of time to decide. In the mean time my DB will be finishing up and my p1800 (a kick to drive) will be that much closer to 400hp.