Pavillions Pictures | FerrariChat

Pavillions Pictures

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by F40, Jan 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Hello all, was nice to see you again Terry, and was also nice to meet Steve, and I believe Tim & Bill? I can't quite remember the names right now. Anyways, it was a good night around wonderful people and cars, too bad I missed Dean, although I did see John & his wife leaving. Here is the album, pages 4-6. http://www.fast-autos.net/gallery/album95?page=4 , If you would like your car removed, or licence plate, just let me know, Thanks- Pat.

2. LP400S

LP400S Formula 3

May 18, 2002
    West Coast

Pat it was nice to finally meet you as well. Dean did show up with his TR a little later on. Nice pix BTW.
    Take Care

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I'm kind of mad that I missed Dean, I was looking forward to meeting him, although I think I did hear him going to the pavillions on the 101 going the other way. Quick question, what's the red light on the back of your 308 for? And what kind of exhaust was that? Thanks.

4. LP400S

LP400S Formula 3

May 18, 2002
    West Coast
    You probably did hear him since that TR has straight pipes. That red light was the optional rear fog light which was available only on euro models. The muffler is the Ansa type.