Auction - PCARMARKET offers Former President Donald Trump Owned 2007 Ferrari F430 | FerrariChat

Auction PCARMARKET offers Former President Donald Trump Owned 2007 Ferrari F430

Discussion in 'Cars' started by PCARMARKET, Aug 17, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PCARMARKET

PCARMARKET Karting
    Sponsor

Feb 16, 2021
    New York, California, Florida
    Full Name:
    PCARMARKET
    Up for auction is this 2007 Ferrari F430 Berlinetta finished in Rosso Corsa over Cuoio leather.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/2007-ferrari-f430/

This particular F430 was purchased new by the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, from Ferrari of Long Island in 2007. A copy of the original title shows the vehicle registered to Trump at his Trump Tower address and includes the former president’s distinctive signature. It remained under Trump’s ownership until 2011, after covering around 2,400 miles.

At an original price of $198,698, this F430 came well-appointed with electronically-controlled Daytona seats, Scuderia fender shields, and red brake calipers. Having just received new tires, a new battery, fluids, and filters, this F430 is being offered for auction by its owner out of New Jersey with just over 7k miles showing on the odometer.

This F430 closes on Monday, August 23. For an extensive gallery of images, please click here for the lot listing, https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/2007-ferrari-f430/

Texas Forever likes this.
  2. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Very nice car, in apparently great shape.

Having owned an F430, the perceived "headers" issue are much ado about nothing. If they fail, just replace them with some Capistros or similar......much better sound. Heck, regardless, just replace them anyway: you'll love it!!

Overall, these cars are bullet proof. I tracked my F430 heavily and the only major repair was the F1 pump (that I had an outfit in Florida carry out just because I was tracking it, otherwise it would have been OEM).

I replaced the ball joints/A-Frame assemblies with OEM because of regular wear ( tried Hill Eng. ball joints ... didn't work for me..waste of time & money). Clutch was 65% when I sold it at 27K miles.

3. mcavinder

mcavinder Karting

Oct 29, 2020
    Sunshine State
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I saw this sell at Mecum Kissimmee in January (Lot S203). Beautiful car.

4. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    We all already know who's buying this car .

5. DeTomasoGTS74

DeTomasoGTS74 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2016
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Eric
    NuorderSG likes this.
  6. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Stentboy, Ira Schwartz, P Zero, Adamas, and Caphill posting P&R. Permanent thread bans.

Any further posts of like nature will result in site bans going forward.