Photographer heading to Vegas | FerrariChat

Photographer heading to Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by kbritton88, Jul 24, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kbritton88

kbritton88 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    #1 kbritton88, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello, my name is Kevin and I am a photographer who will be traveling through Las Vegas while on a working road trip and will be in town from August 9th - August 13th. I'm writing this post in the interest of possibly trying to set up some photo shoots while in the area to try and meet some of the local car guys and learn a little bit more about the area while possibly getting some new and interesting photos to both add to my portfolio and also give you some photos to use as wall art or even just a new computer background.

Please do not misunderstand, this is not a sales pitch or solicitation. I will repeat, this IS NOT a sales pitch or solicitation to exchange any goods and/or services for any type of profit or gain. I am not asking for money, lodging, or anything of that sort. I am purely posting as a photographer and car enthusiast who would just like to meet some new people and take some cool photos while in a new area that I believe has a lot to offer in the ways of scenery, cars, and possible fellowship with other automotive enthusiasts.

I have shot for FCA for a little over a decade, I have photographed automobiles for multiple well known aftermarket performance companies, shot several rally events, and have also personally arranged several events and event based photo shoots of my own ranging in attendance from three to 116 cars/motorcycles/trucks. In short I am just a huge car geek who loves to take photos and has grown to also love the comradery that is to be found with others who share the same passion for automobiles and motorcycles as I have. I would love the opportunity to meet with several local car guys to arrange some unique and scenic shoots while sharing stories and experiences all in the hopes of making some new friends in the process.

If you would be interested in setting up a shoot or just meeting up for an in-person introduction and talk about cars, art, food, and the area so as to allow me to gain insight from locals I'd be happy to hear from anyone interested. Please feel free to shoot me a personal message for info or anything else. Thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a nice weekend and a great coming week.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. fredhassen

fredhassen Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2015
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Full Name:
    Fred Hassen
    Great! I live in Vegas!

My Cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider
    2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cab

3. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
  4. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
  5. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    Thank you sir, very much appreciated.

6. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    My time frame has shifted slightly due to workload in California, I will now be in Las Vegas August 16th-20th. Please feel free to write me here or PM me if you like to set something up. Have a great weekend.

7. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I've had a few people message me and have two individual shoots and and one group shoot set up, but I still have plenty of time available while I'm in town. I'm open the 17th and 18th if anyone wants to set anything up. Feel free to pm, email, or text me - [email protected] or 816-237-6051.

8. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I also have a model available if desired and schedules match up between her other shoots.