PHX airport parking $? | FerrariChat

PHX airport parking $?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Edward 96GTS, Aug 11, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    anybody know the daily parking rate?
    is parking close to reminal or is a shuttle
    required?
    tia

2. luvair

luvair Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 4, 2005
    Edward 96GTS likes this.
  3. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    apparently local hotels have $5/day parking and an airport shuttle.

4. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Economy east garage is $12 per day and then take the train to terminal 4 or 3
    Surface parking in the same area is $9 per day.

in close at the actual terminal parking in the garage is $24 per day.

Robb

5. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    thank you!

luvair and Robb like this.
  6. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I always park in Short Term. It's pricey ($38 a day) but there is a lot to be said about getting off the plane and having your car five minutes away.

7. fondueski

fondueski Karting

Feb 18, 2007
    AZ
    I think PHX is one of the best places for airport parking. You can do short term garage connected to the terminal (a little expensive as PeterS says) or do long term parking that's serviced by a train. There is also oversized vehicle parking adjacent to T3. It all works great.

8. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I've been using the train from the East Parking on my last 5-6 flights and it' really fast and it's not too expensive.

9. JJ

JJ F1 World Champ

Jan 6, 2010
    PA
    Full Name:
    NY airports give a discount for a handicap placard. You can park in short-term lots for economy lot rates. Doesn't matter where you actually put your car so don't use the actual blue spots unless you truly need them that day. It's possible PHL has something similar, but I've never inquired.

Before you all get the wrong idea, I've had three (yes, three) ACL reconstructions resulting in "bilateral internal derangement" and more or less constant pain, and easily qualify for the placard. I just keep myself in good shape and feel others have greater need for the super-close spaces than I do at this point in my life.

10. SinceGiles

SinceGiles Rookie

May 14, 2024
    Full Name:
    Since Giles
    If you're opting for a longer duration or a spot closer to the terminals, you might end up paying a bit more. On average, though, it usually ranges from around $7 to $25 per day.

11. SinceGiles

SinceGiles Rookie

May 14, 2024
    Full Name:
    Since Giles
    But here's a thought: instead of dealing with the parking hustle, have you considered checking out Limo Miami? Sure, it might seem like a splurge initially, but the convenience it offers is top-notch. Picture this: no worrying about finding a spot, hauling luggage, or navigating through the lot. Plus, you get to roll up to the airport in style! Just tossing in my perspective.

Shorn355 likes this.
  12. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I use a local car service in Denver any time i/we travel- all said and done it's cheaper, less risk and less stressful

And have also used several in South Florida