Pininfarina | FerrariChat

Pininfarina

Discussion in 'Special Projects & Concept Cars' started by boxerman, Sep 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    456-boy likes this.
  2. 456-boy

456-boy Formula 3

Jun 23, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    Victor
    Is it a customer car?

What an chance to see one on public area!

3. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    #3 boxerman, Sep 18, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    It was the demo car for customers to try.
    Its has the exterior build and tetail of a pagani, superlative pinifarina lines, and the more clean interior simplicity ethos of a maclaren without feelling fargile like a maclaren interior. Imagine and cross between a F8 and a Laferrari with 720 doors and cockpit, but racier.

Its a big car, Weigths 5000lbs and has 1900+ hp, but tis the way its been made to work thats most ineteresting and impressive.

All the weight as with other elctrics is down low, but more importantly each wheel is seperately powered, allowing for really comprehensive handling algorithems. The Italains who understand "handling" have therefore created code where power going to wheels on turn in track out etc is varied by a great algorithem. Its really 21st century handling and dynamics and in another orbit. One of those things a company can get wrong or really right, on this car its really right, along with basic excellent suspension tuning. Regen and big brakes means brakes dont fade either, not to mention the more than excess hp. Only downside I can see is if you wanted to track it, weight+tires is still simply a fact.

Basic drivetrain comes from rimac, but that suspesion tuning and handling algorithem seperates the driving experience in a very significant manner, so im told., plus of course the pninfarina styling.

I think 50 comming to the Us out of a total build of 150.

I wouldnt be surprised if this powertrain shows up on the next bugatti as well.

Attached Files:

456-boy likes this.