Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix | FerrariChat

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by TBigs, Jul 19, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TBigs

TBigs Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2010
    NW Ohio
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Maserati will be the Cortile featured marque this year at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. Is anyone planning on going? I haven't seen any mention of it in this group, so wondering if it's on anyone's radar. My wife and I are thinking about going for the weekend, weather permitting. It would be nice to see some of you there.

https://pvgp.org/
    https://www.cortilepittsburgh.org/

2. thecarnut

thecarnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 22, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    The Car Nut
    I was invited to be the speaker at Saturday's lunch. Never been to this event so not sure what to expect. I am currently in Ireland after attending the MIR in Sweden. Home for two days and then off to Pittsburgh. Hope to meet you there.

Ivan

3. TBigs

TBigs Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2010
    NW Ohio
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Great, I look forward to lunch then!

I think Bob told me a few years back that PVGP might take the place of Le Belle Machinne as an east coast Maserati gathering. This would be a good year for that.

4. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I'm not going again ... Last year it was my broken ankle. This year it's wife who's disabled and been having a hell
    of a time with it since February with probably many months to go.

Perhaps ... though it's frequently so GD hot there at that time of year. You guys will be fortunate to have the air conditioned club house. We did go many times, once with my Biturbo and several times with our Jag. I always enjoyed Pittsburg just not always on those killer hot days. Have fun guys.

5. TBigs

TBigs Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2010
    NW Ohio
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Sorry to hear that, Bob. I hope things improve quickly.

Things are not looking good for us going, weather related (I'll spare the sob story), so I guess we'll have to try again another year. Sorry to have to miss it, especially this year.