PPI in San Diego | FerrariChat

PPI in San Diego

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by osuav8r, Feb 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. osuav8r

osuav8r Karting

Feb 16, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Alan
    I'm interested in a 360 in San Diego and am trying to line up a PPI so I can fly in, look at the car, and get the PPI done in the same day if possible. The owner prefers Steve Maxwell and had some misgivings about another mechanic in the area who I won't name but was considering. I can't seem to find a good number for him. The one I find by googling him rings and rings but no answer. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?

mods, I went to see if I had any replies to the thread I created and saw my post was in the Rossa Subscribed forum. I assume I put it in the wrong forum, if you moved it, let me know. Im still figuring out how to navigate the site

2. killer58

killer58 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    CA & DC
    Try: (858) 586-0513

3. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Gary Bobileff.

4. 4redude

4redude Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2005
    Fungus Corner
    Full Name:
    Brian Keegan
    + one for Bobileff.

5. shad99

shad99 Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2013
    Japatul Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Bobileff Motor Cars in Claremont. (858-622-1600) Did my 360 PPI 6 years ago and has done the maintenance on it ever since. Very thorough inspection over three days. Shop and mechanics were very accessible, and Gary spent some personal time contacting previous maintainers to verify maintenance history.

6. THE VATICANTS

THE VATICANTS Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    VATICANT
    Fast cars redondo beach. Tell CRAIG MARKO sent you. You won’t regret.

Sent from my iPhone using MotorInteractive