PPI needed | Page 2 | FerrariChat

PPI needed

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Weaselwee, Mar 6, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    but i admit i'm a cheerleader :). Yes, i tried to outrun him. But it was up a hill. You think O.J. was in a slow motion police chase? Actually it looked pretty funny with this big police car behind luigi with the lights on. I told everybody walking by that luigi was an outlaw and he had finally been caught. everybody was taking pics with their cellphones. I wish i had one of those pics. I've been trying to get a speeding ticket since i got it, but i just can't pull it off.

2. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    relax, it's the internet.

3. Weaselwee

Weaselwee Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2005
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Relocated to another dealership.

4. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    Two pages, almost 30 post, tempers flared, Vicodin lost, feelings hurt and now the damn car is sold?

5. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    I bought it just to end it!

6. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    mid atlantic section in a nutshell. can't believe nobody got called a homo so i'll do it. Homo.

7. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    You're calling me a homo, Ed? You are the one who invited Bryan over to eat Vicodin and drink Jack with you. What were you going to do with him passed out on the sofa? :)

8. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    i didn't do anything to him. but when i woke up my lip was bleeding and my pants were unbuckled.

9. Neonzapper

Neonzapper F1 Rookie

Oct 19, 2008
    MD/FL/Philippines
    Full Name:
    Mykol
    Ed- I'm no longer totally embarrassed by my goofy nonsensical late night brainless PM's to you anymore!

Well, maybe just a little, but not totally

BTW - Minico told all of you before Wet Pet, and he was right too! Competizione IS the best, and since other exotic car owners trailer their cars 3,000 miles to Competizione, I would think 200 miles or less would be no big deal.

OZ has spoken (eww I'm such a scary guy)!