Radio code won't work? | FerrariChat

Radio code won't work?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Texasz, Jan 16, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Texasz

Texasz Karting

Mar 21, 2009
    Katy, Texas
    I have the card and entered the key code correctly. Radiio just keeps locking me out for 2700 seconds. What now??

These stereos in these cars are so complicated for no reason

2. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    How many numerals? Does it begin with a zero? One of my cars had a zero as the first number, threw me off. If you're sure you're not making any mistake at all, try the kill switch. Turn absolutely everything off, kill switch, back on, start and let it run without touching anything for 15-20 minutes and try again.

3. Mattyrae

Mattyrae Formula 3
    BANNED

Apr 17, 2011
    If you still have a problem after the above advice, run by a stereo shop, have them remove the radio and record the s/n. Get online and call Becker, you will have the code in 24-48 hours. My 360 didn't come with the code, my local stereo shop pulled my radio for free. 5 minute job.

4. Texasz

Texasz Karting

Mar 21, 2009
    Katy, Texas
    Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try and turn the power pull the power on the car and start over, hope that works.

Matty, I have the code card but for some reason after I put it in it locks me out. I've done it twice and I'm sure it's right.

5. Challengehauler

Challengehauler Formula 3

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    Odds are the radio was replaced and you have the original code card. Do as instructed above and deal with Becker direct.