Recalls | FerrariChat

Recalls

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by zan, Jan 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
  2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Great stuff! Thanks

3. fly

fly Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I think the recalls on that list are to do with US model cars and don't affect other countries. But I think it is a useful post for all in the US.

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    The recalls ARE for the USA, but remember, many of the items mentioned are inherent to ALL variants of the cars, so MAY be relevant to your country as well(if your car was produced during the same time period). Worth a follow-up call to the local dealer in your country.

5. 4re gt4

4re gt4 Formula 3

Apr 23, 2002
    Roseburg, OR
    Full Name:
    Hans E. Hansen
    Slight thread hi-jack:

I've heard several mentions of a rear suspension recall on early 308GT4s, but I haven't been able to find out anything about it. The above website doesn't go back that far.

I first heard about it when an early phone conversation with the PO indicated that his/my car had the recall performed.

Anybody know where to look? Ferrari dealers and such don't seem to have 30 year memories.

6. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
  7. SeaBayR

SeaBayR Karting

Sep 15, 2003
    On the Chesapeake
    Since it's 25 degrees, sleeting and snowcovered, I can't go drive. Its maintance time

Thanks for the site. Found a recall for that da*n seat belt slider (that is turned off) that could explain why. Otherwise, clear sailing.