Receiving boxes in Miami ahead of visit? | FerrariChat

Receiving boxes in Miami ahead of visit?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by TG, May 25, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    What's up Florida F-chat... I live in so. Cal and going to Miami next week for a conference. I need to send some boxes ahead of Wednesday, which is setup day. Any ideas you guys may have? Just want to make sure they get there ahead of time.

2. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    When I travel for business I sometimes ship two huge Pelican cases before hand and since I am a Hilton Diamond member I ship direct to my Hotel and they hold it for me until my arrival. I would suggest sending the packages to the hotel you do business with.

energy88 likes this.
  3. bmxracer50

bmxracer50 Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2009
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Michael
    This. If your hotel won’t accept them, try a better hotel.

TG and JasonMiller like this.
  4. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    The conference venue manager frequently receives pre-setup shipments. Have you asked them? May be a little late; however, the hotel suggestion is also workable depending on the hotel.

5. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    This is correct. The management company this event is using charges $200/package just to receive and I've got like 10 boxes coming so I wanted to explore. Hotel is the answer. Not sure why I didn't think of this earlier :D

6. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    Ding ding. Thank you. It has been so long since "work" travel that I spaced on this. Hotel is fine with it. Really appreciate your response. Cheers!

JasonMiller likes this.