Recent Service and some minor damage at Ferrari of NE | FerrariChat

Recent Service and some minor damage at Ferrari of NE

Discussion in 'New England' started by Sillyboy, Jun 17, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sillyboy

Sillyboy Rookie

May 23, 2008
    So,

Ive had a number of PCars and made the jump to a 2014 F12Berlinetta this past January. Always wanted a NA V12 and it has not disappointed. A beautiful car.

I brought it in to F of NE a few weeks back. Needed oil and some new tires. Took them a week to get the Michelins and just picked up the car yesterday. I had done a quick detail of the car including the interior in my garage before I dropped it off. Was excited to get the car back as it had the original tires on them with some dry rot and lost traction easily. Soon as I was about to drive off I noticed the center cupholder had the drivers side retractable portion broken off. I also noticed some coffee stains around the cupholder.
    Now, Im not one of those guys. Fairly low maintenance and will let lost of things go. Bit I was really like WTF, are you kidding me?

The car also had 8 more miles on it than when I dropped it off. Which I guess I understand as I did have a front alignment done.

I showed the service agent who was incredibly nice, and I apologized for bringing it up, but its a real pain in my a$$ just getting there. She was very accommodating and agreed to replace. Heres a pic of the piece, does anyone know where I can find the part? I may just order it myself to save the trip back.

Now, when I got home and pulled into the garage and looked the car over I also noticed a roughly 1cm scratch in the roof of the car just above the drivers door. Not awful, and I can most likely paint correct it myself, but again, I'm like wtf. It something I would see every time I enter the vehicle. Could I have done it when I was polishing my car the day of? Maybe, but Id have noticed.

Anyone have experience with Ferrari of NE?

and most importantly, anyone know of a good local Indy??

Thanks much!!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SteveRI

SteveRI Rookie

Mar 2, 2018
    Providence RI
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Tony Ferrari in Norwood! Autohaus of Boston 774-226-5844

Anthony James likes this.
  3. Muftah

Muftah Karting

Mar 3, 2012
    Boston, Ma
    Full Name:
    Muftah
    I had no issues at FONE, they always been amazing.

ronfrohock likes this.
  4. bobbypagos

bobbypagos Rookie

Dec 18, 2020
    Full Name:
    Bobby Pagos
    +1

Loved my experience with Tony

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    What tires did you fit. Thinking of doing the same for my F12. Might skip FNE after that. They were beyond unresponsive when I was inquiring re service on my CaliT . Seem nice though. Guy that gave my kid a tour of service bays made a friend for life though.

That said, I bet they didn’t do that to Ernie Bochs silver 812 that was sitting in there. Maybe service guy just pulled his coffee out quickly. Can’t imagine they wouldn’t see. Oh well. Good luck. What color is your F12

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. enzoformenh

enzoformenh Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    NH
    Full Name:
    Mike F
    So to hear about your experience. I have been using FoNE for 15 years without incident. I have experienced excellent customer service.