Recommendations - Sevilla & Granada | FerrariChat

Recommendations - Sevilla & Granada

Discussion in 'Spain' started by jcavalie, Apr 11, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jcavalie

jcavalie Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 4, 2005
    Oakland, CA
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Hello - My wife and I leave soon to visit our daughter who is doing a semester abroad in Madrid. We have most of our trip figured out, but we are looking for recommendations for Sevilla and Granada. The three of us will be in Sevilla for 3 nights and then my wife and I go on to Granada for 2 nights.

I'm primarily interested in recommendations for a Flameno show in Sevilla and restaurant/dinner recommendations for Sevilla and Granada.

We aren't really foodies, but we enjoy good food, cocktails, and wine. We have no dietary restrictions and enjoy the local spots over the fancy "Michelin-starred" restaurants.

Thanks for any suggestions!

2. sergiV8

sergiV8 Rookie

Apr 15, 2022
    #2 sergiV8, Apr 15, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2022
    Hello Sir,
    I am from Granada although I live near marbella.
    There is one place not to be missed in Granada.
    “Huerto de Juan Ranas”.
    It is a restaurant with amazing views to the red castle (Alhambra). Go there before sunset to have a drink or dinner. It is truly a magical place…
    Bill Clinton visited many years ago and he said it was one of the best sunsets ever….
    In sevilla there is an amazing terrace with views to the cathedral tower (giralda) at hotel EME catedral. Also a beautiful place to visit …

Granada is very popular for tapas bars where you order a drink and they give you food…

Sevilla has lots of good restaurants….

If you like to visit the city of Malaga which I would definitely recommend. Let me know and I will tell you places.

The pedestrian towncenter of Malaga and the harbour are very beautiful also… there are many museums, including Picasso musseum. Picasso was born in Malaga as well as antonio banderas …

For flamenco shows, visit the caves in sacromonte in Granada . Very close to the first place I recommended you… these are very authentic….

Search “Cuevas del sacromonte”

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

3. jcavalie

jcavalie Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 4, 2005
    Oakland, CA
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Thank you for all this great info! Will check these. Thank you. Unfortunately we probably won't have time to get to Malaga on this trip - sounds nice though!

4. sergiV8

sergiV8 Rookie

Apr 15, 2022
    Enjoy!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk