Red 360 CS on 520 Bridge | FerrariChat

Red 360 CS on 520 Bridge

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by prohydro, Dec 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. prohydro

prohydro Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    My wife and I were heading to the Sonics game on Sunday about 11:30 (tickets in a suite...livin' large!) driving on 520. Saw a red 360 CS about to get on the freeway, so had to slow down a bit. We drove across the bridge next to and behind the CS, what a great looking car! My wife is now hooked on 360's...

2. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Rosso Scuderia or Rosso Corsa? Rosso Scuderia look more orange in the daylight.

3. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    how did it sound??

4. prohydro

prohydro Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Rosso Scuderia...I didn't like the color in the first pictures I saw, but in person it looks good.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to hear how it sounded. It was so windy going across the bridge that day that all we heard was wind noise when I rolled down the window. Although, I am surprised that we didn't hear any wail at all. Could be because there was traffic and the driver was not on it...or are the 360 exhausts just quiet?

5. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    probably wouldn't hear much if he wasn't wailing on it or reving at high RPM's. supposely the CS is a lot louder on the inside than outside.

6. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    take pity - it was cold and below < 3K rpm - it has a voice trust me

7. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    And what a voice it has...

8. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003

... and it was on the dyno yesterday @ Fame - 140db SPL (A) at max 8.5K RPM in V gear - you only experienced its good behavior :)

by the way if you stayaway from race mode you are fine - in normal mode it opens the by-pass @ >6K rpm - race mode opens it at ~ 4K rpm

9. prohydro

prohydro Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Where was it being dyno'd at?

10. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    There is a new Tubi that is designed for the Stradale and should be out about now. Current 360 tubs would not fit s I am told - thinking of getting one when mine comes in.

Mine will come with a stripe...

11. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    yeh albert!!!! the stripe!!!! :) good choice.

12. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    Albert if you get the Tubi can we do a dyno run! - before/after - I am interested if Tubi would have a CS version but not if I loose hp

I have now a complete baseline for my car - we could test fit it once the exhaust is run-in a bit and do a run? – we should be able to get this down to 1 hour since I know now what needs to be done

13. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003

Fame (DynoAuthority) in Redmond - I am sorting through the data and hope to get it up soon - most difficult is to get the #$$%% movies hosted

14. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Since you guys are discussing dyno testing.....

Don't forget that the club will be having it's 4th annual "Dyno Day" on Sat.- March 6th in Kirkland at Racz Performance Motorsports. Cost for club members is only $75.00 (reg. $145) All of the details will be in the January newsletter.

It sure would be nice to see a 360CS on the rollers! Last years high horsepower winner was a Euro 550, with 409 ponies at the tires.