Red/Tan 328GTS at "Firefly's" last night | FerrariChat

Red/Tan 328GTS at "Firefly's" last night

Discussion in 'New England' started by Giovanni_P, Apr 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Giovanni_P

Giovanni_P Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    MetroWest, MA
    Full Name:
    John Pelliccio
    Anybody here have a red and tan 328 GTS parked at "Firefly's" restaurant in Marlborough last night? Was there for a company get-together and noticed the car tucked away by itself in the upper level parking lot.

I don't know what it is about Marlborough restaurants and Ferrari's. One time at this same Firefly's there was a gathering of F-cars to watch the grand prix race. Have also noticed that someone (maybe a dealer, like Hatch and Sons?) usually has a different Ferrari parked outside of "Bullfinch's" restaurant in Sudbury every Friday evening during the summer. This annoys my wife, who can't get driven down route 20 on a Friday evening without me having to do a little detour to check out the week's hardware!

-Gio P

2. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    FWIW, I was the guy who actually organized that Sunday BBQ Brunch, GP viewing and Central Mass rally at Firefly's two years ago. :) We'll probably do one there again in July. See the FCA/NER calendar at www.fca-newengland.org.

vty,

--Dennis

3. Giovanni_P

Giovanni_P Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    MetroWest, MA
    Full Name:
    John Pelliccio
    I was on my way back home from a camping trip and saw all the Ferraris in the parking lot for that event. I would have gone inside to ask whose they were, but had been in the woods for a few days and didn't want to stink up the joint...

Sounded like good fun, though. We just had an office party at Firefly's (the night I saw the 328) and really enjoyed ourselves. Steve, the owner, is a class act and a P-car fan, I believe.

-Gio P