For Sale - REDUCED $99k -- 2007 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti w/ HGTS Package | FerrariChat

For Sale REDUCED $99k -- 2007 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti w/ HGTS Package

Discussion in 'Cars' started by GLENN@TEAM AI, Nov 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    For sale is a well-maintained, 28k mile accident free grand tourer with no rust or paint work that has always lived in sunny California or North Carolina. This is a car that the next owner can truly get in and drive, without worrying about stickies (they have been addressed), dash shrinkage, paint chips (entire front of car has clear bra), or scheduled major service (the owner is going to include a major service in the purchase price). Some of the details on this car are;

VIN: ZFFJB54A970154717

Assembly #: 71814

Engine #: 119345

Color: Grigio Silverstone / Cuoio

Options: HGTS Package / Aluminum Brake Calipers / Daytona Seats / Heated front Seats / IPOD Connection / Yellow Tachometer / Scuderia Shields

The owner has changed out all the side marker, turn signal and rear lenses with dark lenses that match the original painted black wheels and carbon-fiber Scuderia Shields. All original lenses and shields are included should the new owner wish to return the car to stock configuration.

With an in-service date of 7/26/07 and extended power cube warranty until 7/26/11, this car was always maintained at authorized dealers until my client’s purchase in late 2013. Subsequently, Charlotte’s largest independent Ferrari service center, Automotive International, has looked after the car. The current owner completed annual services in March of every year and also had front and rear ball joints and tie rod ends replaced that eliminated the “sloppy / loose” feeling from worn suspension components. In 2013, nearly 20k was spent on the following; F1 gearbox control was replaced (reverse lever broke), new valve cover gaskets & camshaft seals, new intake manifold gaskets, timing and accessory belts, and resealed the shift actuator at the shift forks.

The car comes with two keys and all books and tools as delivered when new, including the original warranty card with dealer stamps indicating servicing at Ferrari of San Francisco & Ferrari of Beverly Hills. All additional owners manuals, including the radio and key codes are present.

The asking price is 109k and the current owner has also indicated his willingness to include a major service as well. For further information and questions, please call Glenn at 704-962-9683
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

RonH, southnc and crinoid like this.
  2. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Pretty car. Nice spec. Glws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southnc likes this.
  3. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    bump for a great car in which owner is going to include a major service in the purchase price

4. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    owner has just authorized a 10k price reduction.

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    me like!

6. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Well won’t last long at that price. Which is good because my wife asked me what t get me for the holidays !

GLWS. Beautiful car. Well maintained by the sound with no deferred maintenance.

ScottS

7. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    thats alot of bang for your buck

lm2504me likes this.
  8. jehu999

jehu999 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    Coastal Central Fl
    Full Name:
    James
    Love this car. A shame it's a bit (maybe more than a bit) out of reach. GLWS

9. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Unbelievable price for such a highly optioned car, and I'm in the market, but alas, that spec is just not for me. Someone should love it, though!

GLWS

10. jehu999

jehu999 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    Coastal Central Fl
    Full Name:
    James
    I'm not involved with this car except I would love to have it, what turns you off? Just curious as to what others are looking for in a 612. I would like to get one in the not to distant future.

Mbutner and Jakuzzi like this.
  11. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    I like reds on V12's. Doesn't have to be Rosso Corsa, but reds are my favorite.

RonH likes this.
  12. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    Non painted rims. Good luck with the sale.

13. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    Since I have a red 07 612, I happen to agree with George. However, this is a gorgeous car and with the HGTS Package this makes this car pretty rare for an 07. Also, in reading what the owner did in terms of servicing it looks like they addressed all of the issues that often come up with these cars.

This looks to be a very well sorted out 612. At the price point the seller is asking I personally think this is a great deal for someone who likes the color (Grigio Silverstone is my second favorite 612 color so I would definitely buy it if i was in the market).

G. Pepper likes this.
  14. Mbutner

Mbutner Formula 3

Aug 11, 2005
    Bay Area / Washington DC
    Full Name:
    Quick Draw
    On these grand touring cars, I always thought Grigio Silverstone / Cuoio is the perfect combo. GLWS.

15. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Wow, that’s a fantastic deal for a classy car!

16. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I don't care for painted rims but that is a pretty cheap fix
    I don't care for painted rims either but that is a pretty cheap fix $250 - $300/wheel to refinish. So I wouldn't be detured if most of your other boxes are checked.

Jakuzzi likes this.