Return of MM | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Return of MM

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by UroTrash, Sep 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    I think Rob means only if you are driving.

2. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    PM me your number, we can talk it out on the phone. This is all much ado about nothing.

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I feel for you although I can't relate.

Since everybody loves me! :D

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I was posting this to P&R, but thought it would be better served here...

I know both Dave and Art personally and I don't hate either one, I actually like both. I don't care for either of their online personas when they go crazy, but there is only so much I can do. Both have been banned numerous times and both have been talked to offline by both me and moderators. At one point I reached the conclusion that the personal battle between MM and Art would rage on as long as they were both around. That's why I haven't been too sad MM hasn't posted in awhile. Things have been peaceful. It could just as easily be Art the one not posting or fairly neither of them posting. I haven't had to ban either one because MM was the one that chose to stay away.

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    right you are :) i'm trying to type.

6. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    While you're driving?? Kewl!

7. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    sheesh.............. now that i read all 5 freaking pages of this, i feel its best to say " welcome back MM ". and prompty shut up :cool: !

8. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    Sorry, you are right, I didn't really ask you a question. It was just a light hearted comment, but since you asked which event I was referring to, I thought maybe I was welcome at one event but not the other.
    Dave is right, I was trying to read in between the lines and I took your silence as my answer.

I realize that these are club events and most require a membership to attend, so when I ask if I am welcome, I'm simply asking if it's alright for me to attend.
    I never even considered attending the rally until Dave asked me if I was interested in photographing the event.

Sorry about the thread highjack. I will send anymore questions or comment via PM.

9. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    No problem, guests are usually welcome one way or another, that's how we corrupt them and force them to be members! :)

10. rivee

rivee F1 Rookie

Jan 20, 2002
    Nowhere important, USA
    Full Name:
    John

After reading it for the fourth time in this thread, my username is spelled "rivee" not "Rivee".

Also Rob, I, MM, or any member of our families, are not, or have we ever been a member of, associated with, or had any dealings with, any "known" FchatK gangs, so help me God. (So stated for legal reasons)

11. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    LOL, later as I flash our universal sign <two in the pi...> nevermind. :)

12. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA &amp; SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Bravo Stephens - very well said! Rob - it is worth reading again.

Rob says he likes MM - yet he was the very first to jump on MM in this thread after 10 people welcomed him back. In fact, it is sometimes hard to tell Art and MM apart. You be the judge. Would Rob jump on Art like this? Did Rob jump on Wayne after he said he would never post again and returned?

someone check IP addresses we may have an imposter.

13. rivee

rivee F1 Rookie

Jan 20, 2002
    Nowhere important, USA
    Full Name:
    John
    Mike, you meant to say Art & Rob, correct?

14. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Getting Art and Rob mixed up is like getting Arlie and Sfumato confused.

Rob jokes about it; Art has voodoo dolls to keep his agenda company.

C.

15. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    I don't think that Belushi consumed enough drugs in his lifetime to make that mistake.

16. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Is "thick" a good word to describe my frustration in trying to communicate with you? Again, I like Dave, I don't always like MM. Understand?

I have many times. Ask him. I don't discriminate between users that act like trolls sometimes. You included.

I'm serious about cleaning FerrariChat.com up and I'm starting with a 7 day vacation for you. That amount of time will be added to the back of your subscription.

I will not tolerate immature trouble makers whoever they are. If you have a problem or feedback, then talk to me offline. Your attacks and stirring the pot are not welcome here.

17. MAHOOL

MAHOOL Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    O-town, Florida
    Full Name:
    Mel
    I like MM too!!!

good RAP music and melts in your mouth not in your hand, they have always had MM in the stores never knew it went anywhere.............

mmmmmmmmmm peanuts........

18. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    One of us is always confused...but i gotta admit, he has made me laugh lately. Mebbe my drugs are getting better?

19. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    I haven't said a word in this thread until now, yet you guys keep mentioning my name? Why is that?

BTW: I still don't what exactly what MIke550 did to get banned. Any explanation?

Art

20. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    He was just testing the line, needed a vacation. Hopefully he will come back the mature intelligent positive user I know he is.

21. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    Gee Whiz Art, maybe not this thread but how about this one YOU started. You know the "MM is back, told you so"
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76601

22. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    That was WAAAAYYYYYY back on Monday! How can you expect an old guy like Art to remember back that far? :D

23. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    LAMO!!! :D:D

24. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    Stress of MM coming back must be getting to old Yeller, Time to take him out back.......

Stress Linked to Alzheimer's Disease
    From Melissa C. Stöppler, M.D.,
    Your Guide to Stress Management.
    FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!

Stress, Worry May Increase Risk
    Persons suffering from chronic stress and worry may have an increased risk for the development of Alzheimer's disease later in life, according to doctors at Rush University Medical Center. Alzheimer's disease is a progressive degenerative disease of the brain that affects memory and other cognitive functions. The frequency of Alzheimer's disease increases with advancing age; currently about 50% of people over 85 years of age are estimated to suffer from Alzheimer's disease. There is no known cure.

25. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    Scott:

Say what you will, just remember I did know how to start a poll. My mind may be going, but at least I had one to start with.

Art