News

Rosso Ferrari Stradale article

Discussion in '360/430' started by jim g, Dec 30, 2003.

1. jim g

jim g Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2003
    Waverly, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jim Gress
    I received my owners magazine in the mail yesterday and to anyone interested after the whole Dyno thread, the one tester Ken also a challenge series racer described the Stradale's straight line acceleration as stronger than his challenge car, with grip to match. Sorry about any grammar errors as I got flamed last time I posted for my lack of education. For anyone else though the article in Rosso is short and has some nice photos.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. rjklein

rjklein Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Jim,
    I am with you on getting flamed for my education. I am dyslexic, could not read in sixth grade, and was still able to get into Kenyon College, pay by father back for my education, and have some left over for a 360 all before 30. So I say let them flame.

Rob

4. jim g

jim g Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2003
    Waverly, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jim Gress
    Thanks Rob I'm 32.

5. rjklein

rjklein Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Jim,
    That makes two of us I just turned 32 a couple days ago. I am not sure I belive the numbers on the dyno, and in fact if I had a 360cs I would not care either. The car is awsome, and if it has more power than the standard 360 it will be a joy to drive. At one time I was always comparing specs on cars, and would base my decision one which car had the better specs. Now I just drive the car, and base my decision on how much fun it is to drive.