Saddam's capture---------------- | FerrariChat

Saddam's capture----------------

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tonyh, Jan 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  2. Chenrezi

Chenrezi Karting

Feb 10, 2003
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Miguel
    OK, 2 things:
    First, it was widely reported that it was actually the Kurdish forces who rated out where Saddam was, so why weren't they involved in his capture?
    Second: I don't get it, and I may have perceived it the wrong way, but that article seemed to be blaiming and bashing on the US forces who captured Saddam for having hummiliated him, and pointing a gun to his head... I mean c'mon!!! This was THE most wanted guy in the world (I think Bin is #2 now, isn't he?) it's normal that the soldiers who took him out of his hole got happy and exhilirating! It was their trofee!
    I'm not at all agreeing with the way it went down, but I can totally relate to it...

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Those Iranian manufactured rumors designed to save Arabic face were all those comments about the Kurds were....nothing else. The Kurds hate Saddam and would have loved to capture him alive and torture him to death.......then turn the corpse over for the $25 million US.