Scott Speed's Car Club | FerrariChat

Scott Speed's Car Club

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jdb, Apr 7, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Hey guys, I'm finally headed back to LA this coming weekend and hope to get in a drive. I'm moving back to LA permanently this summer.

I wanted to give you guys a heads-up about a project I've been involved with, alongside American Formula One driver Scott Speed. We've put together a really cool club that I think is perfect for folks out in Southern California.

Scott Speed's Squadra Piloti (Italian for "Team of Drivers") is different than the traditional timeshare clubs that have popped up here and there. Instead, we're really aiming to connect car enthusiasts across the country. Best of all, it's *free* to join and there is no limit to the number of cars that you can select to drive.

I invite you guys to learn more at www.squadrapiloti.com.

-Jeremy

2. Erick

Erick Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2006
    Altadena
    Full Name:
    Erick
    Is that the ex or Wyclef Pagani Zonda he's standing by?

3. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    That Zonda now belongs to ... errr, can't remember his name ... the orange McLaren guy.
    Squadra piloti is interesting ... but somehow I see MANY non owners signing up and very few people willing to let anyone drive their car ... even if the guy borrowing your Murcielago has an Enzo, it doesn't mean he's not a reckless driver, or wouldn't burn the clutch after two stoplights.
    There again, I do hope it takes off, could be interesting.

4. Pagani16

Pagani16 Formula 3

Apr 25, 2005
    SoCal(San Diego)
    Full Name:
    Jason T.
    Yes it is. Now in Arizona.