As some of you know, I have been vaguely trying to sell my 355 for a while now. However, I have decided it is time to try a bit harder. My options as I see it are... 1. Sell privately now for a reduced "winter adjusted" price to reflect fewer buyers/more cars about 2. Sell to a trader. 3. Hang on til Spring, and hopefully fetch a bit more when there are more buyers/less cars about. My concern about waiting til Spring is that it might depreciate even further. If I sell privately it will need to be serviced which makes the trade route a little more attractive, plus there is the certainty. What do you reckon is the best plan? Any ideas of how to price a 16k mile 99T manual 355GTS in silver? Thanks Robert.