Service | FerrariChat

Service

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Black/black612, Jan 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Black/black612

Black/black612 Karting

Apr 9, 2014
    London
    Full Name:
    Sebastian
    after almost 3 years of absense of Mondial ownership, I’m back.
    I managed to buy back my first mondial and I’m so happy about it.
    When I sold the car (needed the money for a property project) the car was mint, but today it is not at its best. The last owner didn’t realise that you need to avoid pavements for the wheels (!!!) and but also service the car every year. And happened the last serviced was done under my ownership (Shoking). Probably need a respray as front and rear bumper have scratches everywhere, passenger door have been key in...... noticed there is some rust behind the doors ..... so the list is long but I’m excited and the car has a great history.
    This is 1994 mondial T (might be one of the last produced?//)
    First action wasto send it to Ferrari for a full service including belts, there is few oils leaks, so need new gaskets too....and probably more, I haven’t got the full list but I’m preparing myself!!!!!
    MOre to come later
    View attachment 2488674 View attachment 2488675 View attachment 2488676 View attachment 2488677 View attachment 2488678 View attachment 2488679

Jeka likes this.
  2. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    I can see the future. I see new headers and exhaust in yours.