servicing my 550 section 3 | FerrariChat

servicing my 550 section 3

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by dersark_painclinic, May 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dersark_painclinic

dersark_painclinic Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2005
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Lazik Der Sarkissian
    These are Gates tension meter recordings . Pictures #1, 2, 3, 4
    Next I am going to remove the cam belts , loosen the cam caps and remove the cams.
    Check the buckets and replace the 0 rings since they are leaking.
    I also going the check the timing gear situation, I have the new bearings in stock in case i need to replace.
    I forgot to mention I disassembled the Plenum and reassembled with new gaskets and replaced the two rear one way valves and a new accelerator cable. Picture # 5 .
    Injectors sent out to Mr, injector for servicing here is the report Picture # 6
    The spark wires is in great shape and there are soft. forgot to mention removing the spark plug cables without any tool is almost impossible, I followed the FFB's recommendations in his treads using two spanners and works fantastic without spending a penny.
    Now, I am approaching to more technical section, I appreciate any professional advice what to do, what to expect with the work ahead of me, Thanks again.
    Sark

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

root likes this.