Set of California 30 20" forged sport diamond rims | FerrariChat

Set of California 30 20" forged sport diamond rims

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by vjd3, Jul 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    #1 vjd3, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey folks:

I have an extra set of low-mileage takeoff 20-inch sport diamond rims for the California 30 -- these will fit any California and I believe they will also fit the California T. May fit other cars but not really sure. Check with an expert. They have the bright finish on the front lip and spokes and the darker grey finish on the insides.

One of the fronts was on my car for a few days last month while I had my car's original rim refinished but I swapped it back out.

Asking $3500 plus shipping. No curb rash on these, nice set of rims. They are takeoffs so not brand new with some light signs of use but, to me, one of the best looking factory rims you can put on a California. A nice upgrade and change of pace if you have the regular 20s or the 19s. Part numbers are 287648 and 287647 ... they were a $7709 option.

8 x 20 ET 44

10 x 20 ET 52.5

Rims are in Rhode Island so local pickup would be great, but can be shipped, I have the boxes. Does not include centercaps or TPMS.

This is how they look on the car (these are not the takeoffs of course):
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016
    I put these same rims on my California T. They look awesome. I have the original rims available if someone looking for a single rim or all four. http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/california/528824-replace-rim.html

3. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Tang -- scriber17 -- clear your PMs, I was unable to respond to your PM because your inbox is full. I'm south of Providence off I-95 and the rims are still available ... thanks.

4. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
  5. robinb

robinb Rookie

Dec 20, 2013
    already sold?

6. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Yes, I should have noted that on this thread as I did on the classified thread, sorry!