sighed mobile phone by both drivers | FerrariChat

sighed mobile phone by both drivers

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by kylelaywood, Nov 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kylelaywood

kylelaywood Rookie

Nov 19, 2004
    Leicester England
    Full Name:
    kyle laywood
    I recently sold some of Rubens Barrichello's gloves on eBay. A lady saw what I was selling and e-mailed me to ask if I was interested in this. I'm not, but I wondered if anyone here was. Here's what she said:

Quote:
    how i came to have this item was i won a compitition on Radio one to be Vodafones guest at the 2003 British GP and after wards they gave me this phone it was signed by both drivers and with a marker pen as i am sure you will agree it is a very nice item and very rare.

My comment on it is that it's a very nice phone, but not really very practical for every day use as the signatures would wear off. I wonder if it's possible to get a replacement back in the right colour so the phone becomes more practical.

Anyway, all comments welcome - especially if anyone has any idea of it's value.
    Attached Images

Anthony_Ferrari
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Anthony_Ferrari
    Find all posts by Anthony_Ferrari
    Add Anthony_Ferrari to Your Buddy List

#2 11-19-2004, 06:30 PM
    kylelaywood
    Rookie
    Not Subscribed Join Date: Nov 2004
    Full Name: kyle laywood

ferrari signed phone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi just wanted to let you all know this phone has been lackered on the back to protect the marker pen signatures was sent away by Radio one. thanks for all your help but can somone please put a value on it for us.