Smokin hot chick in a Black Gallardo Spyder with her top down!!! (work-safe) | FerrariChat

Smokin hot chick in a Black Gallardo Spyder with her top down!!! (work-safe)

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Huskerbill, Nov 27, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    #1 Huskerbill, Nov 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Guys,

I had to come back to the cold midwest for a few days for Thanksgiving. I flew into O'Hare and grabbed a rental car. Unfortunately not a fast one. More on that in a second....

So I was driving out of O'Hare about to get on the freeway when I spotted this Gallardo Spyder. It was UNREAL. You all know I love black cars and this one had it all. Black with HUGE yellow Calipers. Sweet car. I followed it for a bit trying to not make it too obvious. The Gallardo turned into a residential development. As I got closer I saw long black hair blowing in the wind. I didn't think it could possibly be a female and thought for sure that it was a guy. Until the car stopped.

I pulled the car into a driveway on the other side and caught my first glimpse of the driver. Her top was down and she was female alright. She had shades on but looked pretty good from where I was. I couldn't believe it. Luckily she was talking on her cell and didn't see me.

I went to get a little closer and figured she wouldn't see me. I got out of the car and crept closer. Right as I was about to take her pic, a freaking dog started barking and she stopped and looked right at me. Busted!!! But, man was she hot. She gave me an annoyed look like she probably does to all the people taking her pic and took off in her car. I had to give chase and did. She was hammering on it pretty good but it was a residential area so her Gallardo wasn't REALLY able to lose me in the rental '07 Impala.

She apparently had thought she had lost me as she pulled out of the residential area, since she slowed down and ended up pulling into a gas station about 1/4 mile ahead of me. I spotted her pull in and pulled the car in after her to snap some more pics. I fumbled with my camera as I got out of my car. As I approached her car, she put her top back up and got out to pump the gas. I looked at her license plate and thought "Wait, I know that plate....." As soon as she gets out she looks at me and says "Bill???" and I say "Carla???". She looks surprised. I AM surprised......

About a second later, she looks at me and points a finger up into the air (not quite sure I remember which finger) and says, "I thought that it was some crazy nutjob that was following me. Now I see it was you, which CONFIRMS it!!!! If I ever see you even ONE more time within 100 yards of me, I am calling the police!!!"

I snapped her pic as she was saying "one more time....". She wasn't amused.

Remember how I said I should have rented a faster car?? She took off right after my last pic and, unfortunately, I couldn't keep up.

And that was my Friday with Carla........... ;-)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    :D Good story and nice Spyder Carla!

3. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Nice care, beautiful lady! I guess it has a happy ending!

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    You got a new toy Carla? Awesome!

Next time bring that to an event please. We love the 355, but it is always fun to see "new faces".

5. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Nice ride, and nice to see a different color than the yellow and orange and green I see everywhere. Another person drawn from Ferrari to the dark side. My next Italian car will be a Lambo, but somehow a Porsche and a Jag that does 0-60 in 3.8 secs cut in line (gotta have family cars). Still debating on which Lambo first though, either Anniversary Countach or Diablo Roadster.

6. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    wow.....you are a very lucky man. there is nothing HOTTER than a beautiful female driving a lambo esp. if HER TOP was down.... :D

7. Noel

Noel F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

#7 Noel, Nov 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Noel

Noel F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

although I don't have yellow calipers.....fart.

9. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Alright Carla!

Hey.... I gotta know where the license plate came from. Being a long standing car dork, I have a picture of me in front of a red Testarossa from about 1988 or 89 with the SAME license plate! Car was behind Continental Motors, and it was winter...

Yours from A LONG time ago, family, coincidence?

10. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Carla you are SOooo much HOTTER than the Gallardo. :D

The car should be wearing red calipers, from embarassment.

11. carlagio

carlagio Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2005
    Chicagoland
    Full Name:
    Carla G.
    Thanks for the compliment. I thought you guys would hate me for trading my Ferarri for the Lambo. The Black Chrome Calista wheels are coming this week.........

12. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Trading?

Oops, now you crossed the line. I thought it was in addition. Was nice to have known you Carla. Ciao! :)

13. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Now that you have the Lambo, it's funny how Andreas likes you a little less, and I like you a little more!
    If you want a different lic plate, I sold a Gallardo to a young woman in Michigan, and since she was a girl, her plate was "GRLARDO". Anyways, enjoy the toy! And did you see its twin on the last episode of "Heros"?

14. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    So um, are you really a nutjob bill?

15. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    I certainly am an equal opportunity car guy... lots of companies make great sports cars. Yours is incredible!
    My next car probably will not be a Ferrari. Will always keep the 308, but lets face it, a 308 is not a huge amount of money to "park" in a car. There is always the Lotus Elise, Cayman, AM V8, etc... etc...

16. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I think not, but if you find yourself, more sexually aroused by cars than women...

Maybe you are a bit overdue, for some examination of your own "preferences."

17. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    not to start a argument.....but you were following around some girl taking pictures of her(only after she stopped did you realize you knew her) and no one see's anything wrong with this?

18. allegretto

allegretto Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2006
    Chicago Area
    Full Name:
    Herman
    My thoughts EXACTLY!

This borders on criminal and certainly is an invasion of privacy.

You were stalking her. If it was my wife driving one of my cars you would have had a problem on your hands.

19. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    He was stalking the car, not the girl... yeah right!!! heard that one before, hahaha...

BTW luv the car, --->pipistrello nero in Italian.

BTW ADDIO is Italian, and means "Good Day" or "Goodbye" in English. Similar to Adios, in Spanish.

20. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I would imagine that the Husker's story, was just that.

Creative liberty, a slight embellishment of events, for our entertainment.

21. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005

The thread starter's name is bill, the lambo lady called him that i was wondering if they are actually friends or she's really scared of him....LOL

22. carlagio

carlagio Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2005
    Chicagoland
    Full Name:
    Carla G.
    I know Huskerbill from correspondance through F-chat. I didn't realize that it was him until he got closer. In this area, the Spotter's thread is very popular, so all exotic owners be on the lookout!

23. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Carla, are you now going to repaint the garage?

I'm still a bit shocked. I can see having a Lambo as an add-on, but never instead of a Ferrari. <sigh>

24. carlagio

carlagio Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2005
    Chicagoland
    Full Name:
    Carla G.
    The garage will stay as it is. There might even be a challlenge car in the future so,,,, don't get me wrong, I liked the Ferrari, but this V10 with 520 horses, is a phenominal car, especially for a convertible.

25. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Sorry bird, I jumped a bit at your comment, thinking it was in response to my post.

I thought you may have been making untoward comparisons regarding Carla vs Gallardo, so I rose to her defense. :D