Snow in the forecast.... | FerrariChat

Snow in the forecast....

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by DOWORKFCAR, Nov 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DOWORKFCAR

DOWORKFCAR Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2016
    With snow in the forecast I had to take the 550 out on one last drive before the roads were salted. Here is a video of that drive and some glorious sounds of the V12

JohnnyRay and Patrik550 like this.
  2. ifeelfree0

ifeelfree0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2014
    Medina, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Nice. Short season for us Clevelanders. Looks like this weekend will start the hibernation. Time for one last drive and start the cleanup

3. DOWORKFCAR

Oct 15, 2016
    I know once I saw the salt on the road...I knew the season was about over.... that said, it will give me some time to work on my immobilizer lol

4. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Really enjoyed your video. That car looks like brand new! Someone will pay a fortune for it one day! Personally, I have never really liked the 550 in yellow, but when looking more and more, the car is stunning in this color! What exhaust set-up is on that car? (Cats-mid-rear mufflers)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

wireless likes this.
  5. strongx

strongx Karting

Mar 20, 2009
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Rock Thompson
    You've got the best color. I once saw a roomful of beautiful Ferraris, all nice, but the one that stood out above all the others (even some more expensive), was a Giallo Modena 550. Years later I was able to buy one.

6. wireless

wireless Rookie

Feb 24, 2015
    Alberta, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve
  7. DOWORKFCAR

Oct 15, 2016
    Thank you! I will definitely keep making the ownership experience videos. I was not actually shopping for a giallo 550 but once I saw it, and heard it, I had to buy it.

The exhaust system is Capristo. Stock Cats. It sounds amazing and really brings out that V12 howl.

8. DOWORKFCAR

Oct 15, 2016
    I agree that they are stunning cars! The lines of a 550 are classic and timeless.

9. DOWORKFCAR

Oct 15, 2016
    wireless likes this.
  10. wireless

wireless Rookie

Feb 24, 2015
    Alberta, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Actually it’s a 575M with gated 6. Nice car, nice video, it’s amazing all we do to preserve our cars. Such a tough job!!!

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

11. motts

motts Karting

Sep 1, 2015
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Alex