Some minor mods begin..... | FerrariChat

Some minor mods begin.....

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by gilly6993, Jun 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    About 2 months into ownership and I’m getting around to do a few things. Debated for quite some time on what to do with the wheels as I wasn’t crazy about the diamonds on this car. Loved them on my previous 458 though.....

Was definitely going black and options were to buy another set or trade the diamonds for a black set with exoticcar....was a little concerned about perceived resale value if I powder coated them but that was also the most economical option.

In the end I’ll have this car for many years and put on hopefully a ton of miles. Resale will not be great anyways :).....so I went satin black on the powder coating....I think they did a great job and love the yellow caps on ‘em....

Next he’s going to paint the rear horse black and next week it goes in for some tinted windows.

And last but certainly not least in about 4-6 weeks a new Kline exhaust with 200 cell cats...more updates to come....

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StoryBook and LittleLittleTiger like this.
  2. AMN

AMN Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2018
    NYC, Minneapolis, Bozeman
    Full Name:
    A M N
    I like the subtle look! Please review that Kline system when you get it installed.

3. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Thank you and absolutely.....already got some good "before" videos of the stock exhaust sound with the Capristo remote....

4. vegasviper

vegasviper Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 22, 2005
    Las Vegas,NV
    You'll love the Kline. Did you get the income version?

5. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Oh please do tell more about the Kline system.. yes Lusso will be around for a very long time :)

6. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I went with the Steel.....I didn't see the cost/ benefit ratio as worth on the inconel....hopefully installed by end of July.....will keep everyone posted!

uhn2000 likes this.