Special F40 color thread...with serial numbers? | FerrariChat

Special F40 color thread...with serial numbers?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by international blue, Feb 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. international blue

Jul 6, 2008
    A Ferrari F40 fan, and a serial number aficionado, this thread is a start perhaps on listing those cars that the owners have made a courageous and in my opinion pleasing choice to recolor the fabulous F40. While original low mileage cars will always command great auction prices, cars that are loved and used in other colors allow a different perspective on the lines and features of the car to some degree. As a serial number nut however, I am always curios to know which cars these are...

As a start, this beautiful Verde Abetone F40 is simply stunning, and to me is one of the most "correct" and tasteful repaints ever. If Ferrari had simply allowed the F40 production to continue forever, can you imagine the stunning colors that could have been offered? Does anyone know the serial of this car?